My Little Coven

My Little Coven
Lovely Dovely

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Secret to.......



A big secret for happiness is to ignore people who spoil your days, keep going and never stop to search for happiness here and there. Each step may get harder but don't ever stop, because life is so beautiful. Allah doesn't give you problem without solution. I believe in, treat people the way they treat you, not the way you like to be treated because the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to be mistreated. Life is full of fake people,some people are only nice for their own convenience. Sometime the one person you'd take a bullet for,end up the one behind the gun. Make your life memorable and never let anyone to steal your happiness. People who really love you will never get you wrong in any circumstances,so don't love the person who enjoy with you,love the person who really suffer without you because the pain of real love and the pain of being used for certain peoples convenience can never be defined. So i hope everyday in another year and another number will bring me a peace and keep me away from all this unwanted situations. I only believe in Allah, everybody have to pay back for what they have done, including me.

Ummi Dayana...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tq for reading